Monday, 10-31-11

Today is Halloween to most folks, but what I remember most about this day is that it was my aunt Gail's birthday. She is with the Lord now having a great time with no thoughts of candy or trick-or-treaters. My aunt was a person that always made you laugh...well, she made me laugh. I loved her sense of humor. I knew that no matter what else was going on, I would always have fun at her house. I can't really think of one memory that stood out as better than the rest with her because all the memories I have of her are good. So, am I sad? No, not really...I know that she's not in any pain anymore and the Bible tells me that to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord...AND she told me that she was ready to meet Jesus. So, I can be happy that she's in a better place and even though I miss her, I wouldn't bring her back to this world. I don't think she would be very happy about that.

Comments

Popular Posts