Wow...almost two months have gone by with no news from me.  I've been busy with school, but I'm officially DONE with cosmetology and have submitted my application for the State Board Master Cosmetology test.  So, I have a lot of excitement in my life...including the upcoming Sword of the Lord Ladies Jubilee.  I have 15 ladies that have signed up for the trip and I am so super excited.  Well, taking 15 ladies means that I get to be a princess for a night.  Not only is it so fun for me, my ladies love it that their Pastor's wife gets to walk down and get crowned.  Guess what that means?  Lots of pics.  So, I have decided that I've got to do my best to shed some pounds before I go.  I've gained back almost all of the weight that I lost last year and I'm feeling 'fat' again.  I will be posting here regularly to keep myself where I need to be and to let anyone who cares to know how I'm doing up to date with my progress.  I only have 1 month, so a healthy weight loss would be 8 to 10 lbs.  That's okay with me.  Here's where I am now.....
Excuse the mess...LOL...I'm working on decluttering my closet and bathroom.  My next post will address that.

Comments

Popular Posts