Ladies Jubilee

We had been waiting, talking, planning and praying for a year.  The day was finally here.  We were all packed up and headed to Murfreesboro, TN.



There was excited conversation for 4 1/2 hours.  We just couldn't wait to get there.  Finally, we made it to our hotel and checked in.  We had a couple of hours to rest before gettting to our destination.  At the appointed time, we loaded up in the van again with excitement literally running out of every pore.  We were ready.

And then, the time finally arrived.  Ladies Jubilee 2015 started.


The theme was 'Wings as Eagles'.  This is the back drop and my favorite speaker, Mrs. Francie Taylor.

I'm so thankful that for the last 10 years, I've been able to be a part of the Sword of the Lord Jubilee. Being with your Christian sisters and being able to fellowship and spend time together is worth taking a couple of days off from reality.  I also made an effort to meet some new people this year, so I’m excited and thankful for the new friendships that were created.

We heard some wonderful preaching and teaching and we sang to the Lord.  It is so wonderful to be in an auditorium full of women singing in harmony.  There’s nothing quite like it.

I can’t wait to share some of the things I heard at the conference, but for now, here are a few pictures that show some great times of fellowship.
My daughter, Brooke, and my niece, Annabelle with their favorite speaker, Mrs. Francie Taylor. (We all LOVE her!)


My friend, Jane and I after the closing ceremony.  It was so good to see my internet friend that I only see once a year.

My buddies, Regina and Twyla, so happy to be at the Jubilee.

Brooke and Twyla on our way to Murfreesboro

'The gang' Twyla, our wonderful new friend Rebecca, Regina and me.  We were having so much fun!


So, here we are on our way to the first service.  We were all pumped and ready to go.  I don't know what the preacher, my hubby, was doing.  LOL 



Comments

Popular Posts