Friends Forever

Some friends are classified as 'forever friends' and Mrs. Carolyn is one of my forever friends.  She has been good to me and my family since we've known her.  We have laughed together, cried together, road long distances together (and got lost in the process) and become forever friends.  

She is currently fighting hard against breast cancer.  Please lift her in prayer.

My forever friend, Carolyn.  Her shirt says, 'I'm Carolyn and fighting cancer is my super power'.

Today, our college had pink out day for Breast Cancer Awareness month. I wore my 'Pink for Carolyn' shirt.

This is our choir this past Sunday morning with most everyone wearing their pink to show support for Mrs. Carolyn.
My forever friend is loved by many and for good reason.  She knows how to make everyone smile. 

Thank you, Carolyn, for inspiring me to become closer to God, closer to family and a better friend.  I love you forever!

Comments

Popular Posts