Modest Monday



A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.”  John 13:34

My daughter came up with the idea to make shirts for people in our church who wanted to wear them to support one of our members who is going through chemo for breast cancer.  In our small church, we ordered 62 shirts and wore them to church yesterday.  Mrs. Carolyn was so excited and encouraged to see her church family not only wearing pink for her, but wearing shirts with her name on them.  I am so thankful to belong to a church where the people actually love and support each other.  I believe that this is what Jesus meant when he told us to love each other.  I don't think it meant to just be friends and think of each other every once in a while, but to actually love people and go out of our way to show that love and support.

Here we are on our way to church Sunday morning.  The kids weren't ready to show their faces just yet.  LOL  Check out the pink ribbon tie that we were able to find for the preacher.




Here are the cutest little boys ever in Sunday School.  ( I may be just a tad biased.)



Here is our little Isaac playing outside yesterday.  It was a beautiful day and the weather was perfect.



My daughter styling in her 'Pink for Carolyn' shirt.

Comments

Popular Posts