21 days to the body you want?

On November 2nd, I started the 21 day fix.  This is a program where you get six containers, two teaspoons and a lot of water to fill your tummy each day.  There is also a dvd set where you have seven different 30 minute exercise routines for each day of the week.  I was pumped.  A buddy of mine at work had just completed her first 21 days and she looked awesome.  I could tell that her clothing was looser and she just looked happy.  She was excited about the program, which excited me about the program.  She told me that I could do it.  I believed her, so my journey began.

I made it great through the first two weeks.  I could already see changes in my body from all the working out and eating better.  On week three, which is the conclusion of the program, we went on vacation.  All eating and exercising plans were thrown out the window and I REALLY enjoyed my vacation.  I did not, however, enjoy the way my stomach felt after a week of eating with abandon.

I decided to get back on the horse the week of thanksgiving and did great Monday through Wednesday.  Well, you can guess how the rest of the week went.  I have not yet made it through a whole three weeks yet.  I'm really having issues with this holiday season.  But today is a new day.  It's as good a day as any to start again.

 I'm excited to see my results after three weeks on plan.  After only two weeks of exercising and eating on plan, I lost three inches in my waist.  Our exercise DVD coach is Autumn and one of the things she says a lot is something like, 'if you're tired of starting over, don't quit.'  I really wished that I would've taken her advice, but hey, we can't go back and erase time.  Now I have to wait two more weeks before I can start back with the 21 day fix fitness routines, but I plan to do some walking until I can get back on track.  So.....here we go again.

Here are my photos from day one ...




Have you ever tried the 21 day fix?

What did you think?

Comments

Popular Posts