Family Movie Night

I love to watch movies.  Going to the movies and eating popcorn is one of my all-time favorite things to do.  My mom took us to movies like E.T., Star Wars and all those other 80’s kids movies that came out when I was a kid.  When I started having children, there was always a Disney movie coming out and I always took them.  It’s something that we have always enjoyed.


We don’t really watch a lot of movies together as a family since my kids are older, but if we did, the following movies would definitely be on rotation.  They are cute, silly, funny and familiar.  We never get tired of watching these.

10.  Penguins of Madagascar- Who doesn’t like penguins?

9.  The Grinch- Yes, he’s disgusting, but it’s so funny.

8.  ELF- Another disgustingly funny movie.

7.  Hunger Games- The books were written before my time, so they are actually clean and they did a good job of keeping this really good movie clean enough for tweens and up.

6.  A Christmas Story- This one never gets old.  “You’ll shoot your eye out”

5.  The Lion King- Another Disney great.

4.  Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory- The original was awesome, but I love the newer one also.

3.  Home Alone- This is really funny until your kids try to lay out traps for burglars.  LOL

2. Star Wars- I watched the originals as a kid at the theater so I think it is pretty cool that my kids are interested in them also .

1.  Toy Story- This is probably one of my favorite Disney/Pixar movies.  It came out when my oldest was little and he played Buzz and Woody all the time.  It's fun and it's cute and it's still good and I can’t wait to introduce my grandbabies to it.



What is your favorite family-friendly movie?

Comments

Popular Posts