Just Give Me Coffee and Jesus

(but not necessarily in that order)

My husband is a coffee drinker.  We make a pot of coffee and I may have one cup and then he drinks the rest.  Every once in a while, he'll have me to make a pot at night.  I could take it or leave it.  I would normally grab a cup running out the door on winter mornings, but once it started to warm up I didn't want a part of it.

That was before I met Keurig.  We met a couple of weeks ago when I was cold and wanted a cup of coffee.  The hubby was out of town so there was really no need for me to make a pot of coffee when I'd drink one cup and the rest would be poured down the drain. I stopped by the store and got some Keurig cups, sugar free creamer and stevia.  I thought I could make me a cup at work if there were any days that week that I really wanted some coffee.

When I got to work that blessed morning, I told the librarian that I'd be right back to make a cup of coffee.  She said, "Let me do it and I'll bring it to you.  The water needs to be changed in the Keurig because no one has used it in several days." I handed her one of the Keurig cups, went to my office and a few minutes later she showed up at my door with a cup of coffee.  I poured it into my special cup, added my creamer and stevia and the friendship began.  I'm not really sure what that stuff is that we make at home, but it is not what I'm getting from the Keurig.

Every day I bring my clean mug and I visit my friends in the library or on the second floor where there is another Keurig machine and I start my work day with my nice, hot, liquid friend.  What can I say?  I'm hooked.  The hubby can have the home coffee pot to himself.


Oh and by the way, I am not being paid by the Keurig company to promote their product, I just had to share.

Comments

Popular Posts