Birthday Wishes....

Today is my hubby's birthday.  We decided to eat out and invite his family to go with us.  So, 12 of us went to a restaurant together.  It was a disaster.  I think five of the 12 meals came out correct.  After about 30 minutes past the first plate being delivered I told them  to not even bother bringing mine out.  The waitress was awesome.  I really felt bad for her because there was really nothing she could do, but try to make unhappy customers happy.  And it wasn't working with everyone.  My husband felt bad because it was the restaurant that he wanted, I felt bad because he felt bad, and the most of the other adults felt bad because it was such a disaster.  We all just wanted out.  It's a tough situation when you are a Christian and you want to be nice, but yet you want what you ordered because that's what you'll be paying for.  So, it was uncomfortable.  I'm glad it's over. 

We are home now.  We're gonna have some cookie cake and ice cream and forget tonight's dinner ever happened.  LOL 

Making a mental note now to cook birthday dinner at home next year.

Comments

Popular Posts