Someone got their Learner's Permit today

So today was the day.  I feel a little older and little scareder.  (LOL is that even a word?)  Brooke got her Learner's Permit today so now she is legal to drive on the roads.


It was a very interesting trip to the DDS in Carrollton, GA.  You really get a true sense of the world when you go into a place like that: a cramped space with lots of people.  You hear words you don't want to hear, you see things you don't want to see and you smell things that you don't want to smell.  I am so glad that God calls me a peculiar people.  I am proud to be different, proud to be a Christian, and proud to be a Daughter of The King.  I may be nervous about getting in the passenger's side of the car to let my daughter drive, but I have no worries about Who Pilots my ship.  Thank you Lord for helping Brooke today and for keeping us all all safe at the DDS.

Comments

Popular Posts