My Fun Friday

Today the kids stayed with Pawpaw and Mawmaw while hubby and I had a date.  First we went to Steak N Shake and had a yummy lunch.


Then we went to Goodwill to see if we could find any good deals.

Then we went by the JC Penney just to look around.


Then we went by Ingles and picked up a few things.  We stopped by the house and unloaded the truck and hubby stayed at home while I went to my parent's house.  Haydn, Jonah and Caroline were there so I had to hang out for a while with them.  Jonah did not want his picture made because he was eating his pie, oatmeal creme pie that is.  Haydn snapped this picture of Caroline and the picture of me.  Then, he wanted me to take his picture while he showed me his 'fat' face. (LOL)




After the kids left with their mom, I gave my dad a haircut.

This was the deal of the day.  At JC Penney, almost everything was on sale, but there were some things that were really marked down.  This J. Ferrar suit was on a clearance rack and we got it for $40.  Yes, that's right.  Regular price for both pieces was like $270.  Shae was SO excited.  Of course, I was too because he's been needing a new suit.

These are my goodies from the Goodwill Store that I got for right under $20.  A really pretty old-looking picture, a sweater/shawl, a protractor in a pouch, a pack of real human hair that the girls at school love to use, a book called "Refuting Evolution", and a movie based on the book "Persuasion".

After supper Brooke was doing her favorite things....looking at Facebook and talking on the phone.

Thomas, happy.

And last, but not least, Shae after his haircut.


That was my day today.


Comments

Popular Posts