Why I like Wednesdays.....

I like Wednesdays because when the day is done, there's only one work day left for the week.

I like Wednesdays because I get to see my church peeps. 
       This is why you shouldn't ignore midweek services.  It's important to get a midweek charge from your Christian friends, encouragement from the Bible and lots of hugs to help you make it through the rest of the week.  I'm glad that our midweek service isn't dead and dry like an old piece of cornbread.  We have fun, fellowship and a great sermon from the Pastor.

Can I get a witness?


I like Wednesdays because (normally) it's another day during the week that I get to see my Judah.  Even if its the roughest, most horrible week ever seeing him always makes it better.




I like Wednesdays because I'm competitive and I like to win candy. We normally play Bible drills and "Name That Tune" to win candy on Wednesday nights.

I like Wednesdays because I get to see my hubby in a suit.  (He thinks that I prefer him in jeans so don't tell him any differently.)
     

What do you like about Wednesdays?

Comments

Popular Posts